The UNH Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR) and Scholarly Activity Committee has released its new Responsible Conduct of Research Library Guide.
Topics include: animal care and use, authorship and publication, collaborative research, conflicts of interest, data management, hazardous materials, human subjects, intellectual property, mentoring, misconduct, and peer review.
Each topic page in the RCR Library Guide contains:
- Contact information for a key person at UNH
- Information about any relevant UNH board/committee
- A link to UNH's web-based instructional module on the topic
- Current stories/blog posts/articles on the topic
- A variety of resources, sorted by type: key documents, federal, UNH, academic, general, YouTube, cases, and books
- Links to relevant articles in the PLOS Ten Simple Rules Collection
Additional topics slated to be added to the guide in the upcoming months include export controls, scientific communication, and social responsibility. If you know of a resource that you think appropriate to be added in a current topic section, please email Julie Simpson in Research Integrity Services.
The new RCR Library Guide is the latest in a series of research ethics resources developed by the RCR Committee. They include:
- Web-based instruction in the ethical and responsible conduct of research
- Triennial training in the ethical and responsible conduct of research
- UNH's Responsible Conduct of Research Case Study Series
- Posts on the UNH Research Office blog.
For more information about the RCR Library Guide or the RCR Program, please contact Julie Simpson in Research Integrity Services at (603) 862-2003.