Getting Library Materials
- Library staff are available at all locations to assist with accessing books and other materials
- Proxy Borrowing is available to patrons with disabilities. This service allows you to designate another person as your "proxy" who could then check out materials on your behalf.
Returning Library Materials
- There is a drive-thru return box in the Thompson Hall parking lot
- Check our Borrow & Renew page for more return locations
- Accessible lockers in Dimond Library
- Height adjustable tables at Chemistry and EMCS and on levels 1, 2, 4, and 5 of Dimond Library
- Accessible bathroom stalls on each floor of Dimond Library and gender inclusive bathrooms on level 3 of Dimond Library
- Designated quiet study spaces are available in all library buildings
- Audio recorders are available for 3-day circulation through the Parker Media Lab to UNH students, faculty, and staff on level 2 of Dimond Library
- Two scanners capable of creating searching PDFs are located on level 3 of Dimond Library
- Text to voice (MP3) option available on public scanners in Dimond Library
- A CCTV (video magnifier) is available by the Research Center on level 3 of Dimond Library
Software on Cluster Machines
- Read & Write Gold
- Software support is provided by Academic Technology Support Center (ATSC)
- Available cluster software. Note: not all software is available on cluster laptops.
Streaming Video Captioning, Subtitles & Transcripts
- Kanopy Streaming Service provides closed captioning or interactive transcripts for many of its titles. If there are titles provided through Kanopy which do not have closed captioning, you can request them.