Where to Print
Printers are located in all library locations. In the Chemistry Library, the printer is located in the corner of the main floor near the windows looking out over the Parsons Courtyard. In Dimond Library, they are on Level 3 near the public computers, Level 2, and Level 1.
Printing is available from:
- All library workstations
- All laptops on reserve
- All Student Computing Clusters
- Your own laptop through UNH web print service
Cost to Print
- Black & white: $0.10 per page; $0.15 for double-sided
- Color: $0.50 per page; $0.75 for double-sided
If you choose a paper size other than standard letter-sized (8.5 by 11 inch) the cost may be different.
How to Pay
Cat's Cache is required for printing in the UNH library.
To get Cat's Cache:
- Students can add value to their UNH ID card at any of the "Add Value" machines around campus.
- Guests can purchase and add value to a guest card at any of the "Add Value" machines around campus.
- An "Add Value" machine is located in Dimond Library, near the Research Center Desk. The machine takes credit card or cash (no coins).
- Print without your ID card, by entering your ID number manually. (You must include the issue number from your card; for example, If your ID number is 9xxxxxxxx and your issue number is 01, you must enter 9xxxxxxxx01 on the card reader. Lookup your UNH ID number.