What are Course Reserves?
Course reserves are materials that your professor has requested be made available to your class for limited circulation periods. If you are a professor and want to place items on reserve, please fill out our online reserves form.
For more information, please visit the UNH Library Course Reserves library guide.
Find Items for Your Class
Reserves lists can be viewed by searching for your class or professor in Course Reserves. Your course page will list the items that are on reserve for the course, including information about location and availability. Please tell the desk assistant that you need an item from Reserves and provide them with the title.
At the bottom of the list there may be links to electronic resources such as past exams or e-books. Any additional electronic reserves requested by your professor would be available through your MyCourses page.
- Course reserves have loan periods between 2 hours and 7 days depending on location and what your professor requests.
- You may borrow up to two reserve items at one time.
- Most reserve items are not renewable.
- Overdue fines for most reserve items are $1.00 per hour.
- Reserve materials should be returned directly to the desk from which you borrowed them.
Dimond Library Circulation Desk
phone: (603) 862-3125
email: Course Reserves
Chemistry Library Parsons Hall
phone: (603) 862-1083
email: Bob Constantine
Engineering, Math, & CS Library Kingsbury Hall
phone: (603) 862-1196
email: Barbara Morris
Physics Library DeMeritt Hall
phone: (603) 862-2348
email: Heather Castle