There are a limited number of Dell laptops available for check out at the Dimond Library Circulation Desk and each of the branch library service desks.
Current UNH students, faculty and staff can borrow laptops. Laptops are in library use only for a period of four hours. Generally renewals are not allowed.
You may print from the laptops.
- Laptops should connect to the access points automatically
- MS Office, Adobe Acrobat Reader, Telnet, Mozilla Firefox, and Internet Explorer are available on the laptops
Student Computing Cluster Laptops
- Available only at the Physics, Chemistry and Engineering, Math, & CS Library
- You will need to log in with your UNH IT username and password
- Standard cluster software is available through the network.
- Laptops connect to the network via wireless internet