Free, self-service scanning is available at all library locations.
- Dimond Library: two flatbed scanners located on the Main Floor (Level 3). Scans can be saved to USB flash drive or emailed. For best results, select the High Res and PDF options.
- Engineering, Math & Computer Science Library: KIC Click Mini Bookeye scanner. Scans can be saved to USB flash drive, emailed, or sent to printer.
- Chemistry, Physics, and EMCS Library: photocopiers will email free scans. Cat's Cache is required to unlock the machine (free of charge).
Cost of Photocopies
- Black & white single sided: 10 cents per page
- Black & white double sided: 15 cents per page
- Color single sided: 50 cents per page
- Color double sided: 75 cents per page
How to Pay
Cat's Cache is required for photocopying.
How to Get Cat's Cache
Students, faculty, and staff can add value to their UNH ID card at any of the "Add Value" machines around campus. An "Add Value" machine is located in Dimond Library, on level 3, near the printers. The machine takes credit card or cash (no coins).
Guests can purchase and add value to a guest card at any of the "Add Value" machines around campus.
When entering your ID number manually instead of swiping your card at a photocopier, you must include the Issue number from your ID card; for example, If your ID number is 9xxxxxxxx and your issue number is 01, you must enter 9xxxxxxxx01 on the card reader.