We have an extensive collection of newspapers available electronically, including both current and historic titles. Use the newspaper databases to find articles or search collections. Many older titles are also held in microfilm format.
- Dimond, Room 210 – Government publications, primarily U.S. Federal Depository items, newspapers, magazines, journals, various collections including ERIC documents
- Dimond Level G closed stacks; these collections can be requested online
We have three formats of Microforms: microFILM, microFICHE, and microCARD. All formats are micro-reproductions of print materials. Viewing microforms requires special machines that are located in Dimond Library, Level 3.
Printing & Scanning Microforms
- Printing through networked printers is 10 cents per page (Cat’s Cache only).
- Scanning to digital formats is free.
- If you are a UNH student, faculty, or staff member, we will scan and deliver PDFs of microforms to you as part of our Document Delivery service. Place your requests through your Interlibrary Loan account.
For assistance, see staff at the Information Desk in Dimond Library.