Interlibrary Loan (ILL) is a cooperative program through which libraries, including our Boston Library Consortium partners, make materials from their collections available to other users. ILLiad is the system we use to manage interlibrary loan requests.
- Items normally arrive within 1-3 days when electronic or 4-10 days via mail
Requesting from UNH Manchester
- Materials available at UNH Manchester can be requested at the Information Desk in Dimond Library or online
- Items normally arrive within 2-3 days
Requesting from UNH Law (Concord)
UNH Durham or Manchester users: if the item you want is listed as available at UNH Law, please request the item through our Interlibrary Loan system.
Boston Library Consortium
UNH is a member of the Boston Library Consortium (BLC), a cooperative association of academic and research libraries in the greater Boston area.
Most BLC member libraries are open to on-site use by patrons of other member libraries. If your work requires extensive use of materials not available at UNH, you may qualify for a Boston Library Consortium (BLC) card which will enable you to borrow materials from another BLC library. Consortium Library Cards are available at the Dimond Library Information Desk.
- You will be able to access your Interlibrary Loan (ILLiad) account directly from WorldCat.
- Items normally arrive within 4-14 days.
You will be notified by email when requested items are ready for pick up. Items can be picked up at the Information Desk in Dimond Library and should be returned to the same location.
Almost all materials are obtainable from other libraries, except:
- Materials to be used for course reserves (contact the Course Reserves for further assistance)
- Reference books or rare books
- Many dissertations