Student Collaborative Spaces
Our collaborative spaces offer computers and large monitors for group work. Spaces are available to reserve in all libraries. If you have any questions about our spaces, Ask a Librarian or visit the Information Desk at your library location.
Faculty & Staff: Reserve a conference room
About Reserved Spaces
- There is a 2 hour limit per person per day
- Reservations can be made 2 weeks in advance
- Rooms have different seating limits, so please note the descriptions in the room booking system to find a room that fits your group
- Spaces marked as "alcoves" are open on one side and are not private or soundproof
- Find your Dimond Library space on our floor maps of Dimond Library
- White board markers, HDMI adapters, pens, and more are available to borrow from the Information Desk
These locations are designated for individual study, where there should be no talking and no audible electronic devices, including cell phones. Most library locations have designated quiet areas, including:
- Dimond Level 3 (Main Level), Addison Reading Room
- Dimond Level 3 (Main Level), Hubbard Reading Room
- Dimond Level 5, Courtyard Reading Room (silent study)
- Engineering, Math & CS Library study carrels, right side
Library users in quiet study areas whose study is disrupted are asked to first approach those who are noisy and ask them to be quiet. If necessary, please contact library staff for assistance. Library users who do not maintain quiet will be asked to leave the quiet study area.
Phone calls in Dimond Library can be taken to the Level 3 (Main Level) lobby, the building stairwells, or the areas by the North elevators on each floor. At the branch libraries, please go out into the hall, away from open doorways.