Wednesday, December 06, 2023 - 2 p.m. to 2:45 p.m.
Zotero is a free, easy-to-use tool to help you collect, organize, cite, and share research. We will cover installing Zotero and setting up an account online, adding and organizing publications, creating bibliographies, and adding citations as you write.
1. Download and install Zotero Application
2. Add the extension for your browser
3. Create your free Zotero account (optional)
4. Add your username and password to Zotero Application to sync your account (optional)
5. Add and organize some items. (manual items, databases, PDF)
6. Citing and creating a bibliography. (in Zotero, in Word)