Collection number: UA 10/4/2
Size: 1 boxes (0.20 cu.ft.)
About the Botany Department History Files
Courses in Botany were included as part of the curriculum of the Agricultural Division of the New Hampshire College of Agriculture and the Mechanic Arts, founded in 1866. The College became the University of New Hampshire in 1923.This collection contains three files compiled by the 1971 Departmental Review team. The final report covers the history of the Botany Department between 1925-1971. The files include resumes and short biographies of a few of the faculty members. There is also a folder of the Botany Department Christmas Newsletters, 1954-1973. (The department became the Plant Biology Department in 1990.)
This collection is open.
Copyright is retained by the University of New Hampshire.
[Identification of item], Botany Department History Files, 1973, UA 10/4/2, Milne Special Collections and Archives, University of New Hampshire Library, Durham, NH, USA.
Transferred to the archives by Dr. A. P. Mathieson.