Collection number: UA 22/27
Size: (1 item) (0.10 cu.ft.)
About the Contract Documents for Additions and Alterations of Demeritt Hall for University of New Hampshire
This volume contains the documents used in the process of contracting out the work for the renovation of Demeritt Hall. Demeritt Hall on the University of New Hampshire campus was originally built in 1914. It was renovated in 1950 with Eric T. Huddleston as Architect.
This collection is open.
Copyright is retained by the University of New Hampshire.
[Identification of item], Contract Documents for Additions and Alterations of Demeritt Hall for University of New Hampshire, 1950, UA 22/27, Milne Special Collections and Archives, University of New Hampshire Library, Durham, NH, USA.
These records were transferred to the University Library for storage prior to the establishment of the University Archives in 1992.