Collection number: UA 22/26
Size: (1 item) (0.10 cu.ft.)
About New Hampshire Hall
New Hampshire Hall on the University of New Hampshire campus was originally built in 1906 and called the Women's Gymnasium. It was remodeled in 1940 with Eric T. Huddleston as Architect.
About the Contract Documents for Additions and Alterations to Womens Gymnasium for University of New Hampshire
This series contains in one volume the documents used in the process of contracting out the work for the renovation of New Hampshire Hall.
This collection is open.
Copyright is retained by the University of New Hampshire.
[Identification of item], Contract Documents for Additions and Alterations to Womens Gymnasium for University of New Hampshire, 1940-1941, UA 22/26, Milne Special Collections and Archives, University of New Hampshire Library, Durham, NH, USA.
These records were transferred to the University Library for storage prior to the establishment of the University Archives in 1992.