Collection number: UA 17/21
Size: 1 box (0.20 cu.ft.)
About the Faculty Tennis Club
The Faculty Tennis Club began in 1894 at the New Hampshire College of Agriculture and the Mechanic Arts. The Club was for the male members of the teaching staff at the College. They maintained two tennis courts and held tournaments for the members of the club. The College became the University of New Hampshire in 1923.
About the Faculty Tennis Club Records
This series contains the records of the Faculty Tennis Club at the University of New Hampshire. Included are records of the clubs activities. However, much of the correspondence is with the Wright and Ditson company, which sold athletic goods in Boston, Massachuetts.
This collection is open.
Copyright is retained by the University of New Hampshire.
[Identification of item], Faculty Tennis Club Records, 1894-1930, UA 17/21, Milne Special Collections and Archives, University of New Hampshire Library, Durham, NH, USA.
These records were transferred to the University Library for storage prior to the establishment of the University Archives in 1992.
|Box 1, Folder 1||1894-1926||Account Books|
|Box 1, Folder 2||Tournament Schedules|
|Box 1, Folder 3||undated||Correspondence|
|Box 1, Folder 4||1916||Correspondence|
|Box 1, Folder 5||1921||Correspondence|
|Box 1, Folder 6||1922||Correspondence|
|Box 1, Folder 7||1923||Correspondence|
|Box 1, Folder 8||1924||Correspondence|
|Box 1, Folder 9||1925||Correspondence|
|Box 1, Folder 10||1926||Correspondence|
|Box 1, Folder 11||1927||Correspondence|
|Box 1, Folder 12||1928||Correspondence|
|Box 1, Folder 13||1929||Correspondence|
|Box 1, Folder 14||1930||Correspondence|
|Box 1, Folder 15||1921-1928||Receipts, Checks, Etc.|