Collection number: UA 7/2/10
Size: 1 box (0.33 cu.ft.)
About Kappa Sigma Fraternity
The Granite chapter of the latin letter fraternity Q.T.V. was installed at the New Hampshire College of Agriculture and the Mechanic Arts in 1881. The fraternity then petitioned the Kappa Sigma fraternity and was installed as the Beta-Kappa chapter in 1901. The College became the University of New Hampshire in 1923.
About the Kappa Sigma Fraternity Files
This series contains files from the Greek Advisor's Office pertaining to the history and activities of the Kappa Sigma fraternity at the University of New Hampshire.
This collection is open.
Copyright is retained by the University of New Hampshire.
[Identification of item], Kappa Sigma Fraternity Files, 1931-2004, UA 7/2/10, Milne Special Collections and Archives, University of New Hampshire Library, Durham, NH, USA.
Transferred by William Kidder, Dean of Students, 3/22/1993. Additions in 1994, 1995, 1998, 2009.
|Box 1, Folder 1||History|
|Box 1, Folder 2||Q.T.V. latin letter fraternity history, became Beta-Kappa chapter of Kappa Sigma|
|Box 1, Folder 3||1931-1937||Proposal to buy Kappa Sigma property|
|Box 1, Folder 4||1991||Leadership manual|
|Box 1, Folder 5||1991||Live-in Advisor|
|Box 1, Folder 6||Constitutions, By-Laws and Codes|
|Box 1, Folder 7||1979-1991||Fire Code Surveys|
|Box 1, Folder 8||1981-1991||Visitation Reports|
|Box 1, Folder 9||1981-1992||Memorial Headquarters Correspondence|
|Box 1, Folder 10||1983-1992||Incident reports|
|Box 1, Folder 11||1959-1984||General|
|Box 1, Folder 12||1984||Service projects|
|Box 1, Folder 13||1984-1985||House renovations|
|Box 1, Folder 14||1985-1992||General|
|Box 1, Folder 15||2004||Kappa Sigma Expansion Packet|