Collection number: UA 22/2
Size: 1 boxes (.10 cu.ft.)
About New Hampshire College of Agriculture and the Mechanic Arts Library
The New Hampshire College of Agriculture and the Mechanic Arts was founded in 1866 in Hanover, NH. The college moved to Durham, NH in 1893. The college library was first located in Thompson Hall. In 1907 a new library was built and named for Hamilton Smith, a benefactor of the school. The college became the Unversity of New Hampshire in 1923 and the library moved into the Dimond Library in 1958.
About the Address at the dedication of the New Hampshire College Library
This series contains a copy of the address given by Col. Daniel Hall at the dedication of Hamilton Smith Library. It also contains a program for the library dedication ceremony.
This collection is open.
Copyright is retained by the University of New Hampshire.
Address at the dedication of the New Hampshire College Library, 1907, UA 22/2, Milne Special Collections and Archives, University of New Hampshire Library, Durham, NH, USA.
These records were transferred to the University Library for storage prior to the establishment of the University Archives in 1992.