Collection number: UA 10/1/4
Size: (5 folders) (0.50 cu.ft.)
About the Animal Husbandry Department
The Animal Husbandry Department was part of the Agricultural Division of the New Hampshire College of Agriculture and the Mechanic Arts. The college became the University of New Hampshire in 1923. In 1958 the Animal Husbandry Department was renamed the Department of Animal Sciences and in 1969 it became part of the reorganized College of Life Sciences and Agriculture.
About the Animal Husbandry Department Files
This series contains the files of Loring V. Tirrell who was head of the Animal Husbandry Department from 1930-1963.
This collection is open.
Copyright is retained by the University of New Hampshire.
[Identification of item], Animal Husbandry Department Files, 1912-1947, UA 10/1/4, Milne Special Collections and Archives, University of New Hampshire Library, Durham, NH, USA.
These records were transferred to the University Library for storage prior to the establishment of the University Archives in 1992.
|Box 1, Folder 1||1912, 1925||Report and Inventories|
|Box 1, Folder 2||1930-1939||Correspondence|
|Box 1, Folder 3||1940-1947||Correspondence|
|Box 1, Folder 4||1933-1938||Horse Shows|
|Box 1, Folder 5||1953||4th Annual New Hampshire Royal Program|