Collection number: UA 8/5/6
Size: 1 oversize boxes (1 cu.ft.)
About the College of Engineering and Physical Sciences Scrapbook
The New Hampshire College of Agriculture and the Mechanic Arts was established in 1866. In 1911, a major reorganization of the entire institution took place. Three divisions were established: the Agricultural Division, the Engineering Division and the Arts and Sciences Division. When the College became the University in 1923, the Engineering Division became the College of Technology. In 1976, to make the name more descriptive of what the college actually does, the college was renamed the College of Engineering and Physical Sciences (CEPS).
About the CEPS Scrapbook
This scrapbook contains mostly newspaper clipping of articles that cover the programs and activities of CEPS. These include space science research, environmental pollution, glacier research, and alternative energy programs (solar, wind and hydro.) There are also some photographs of individuals and groups working on projects, however, none of the photos contain identification of the activites or people in them.
This collection is open.
Contents of this collection are governed by U.S. copyright law.
[Identification of item], College of Engineering and Physical Sciences Scrapbook, July 1978-Nov. 1980, UA 8/5/6, Milne Special Collections and Archives, University of New Hampshire Library, Durham, NH, USA.
Donated to the archives on March 2013