Collection number: UA 8/2/2
Size: 5 boxes (1.65 cu.ft.)
About the College of Technology
The New Hampshire College of Agriculture and the Mechanic Arts was established in 1866. In 1911, a major reorganization of the entire institution took place. Three divisions were established: the Agricultural Division, the Engineering Division and the Arts and Sciences Division. When the College became the University, the Engineering Division became the College of Technology.
About the dean's office files
These files from former deans were boxed and stored in a supply closet for many years before being transferred to the archives; during that time some sustained water damage.
This collection is open.
Copyright is retained by the University of New Hampshire.
[Identification of item], College of Technology Dean's Office Files, 1909-1969, UA 8/2/2, Milne Special Collections and Archives, University of New Hampshire Library, Durham, NH, USA.
These files were transfered from the CEPS dean's office, March 2013.
Arrangement is by subject as established by the processor.
|Box 1, Folder 1||Engineering Division committee minutes, 1909-1916|
|Box 1, Folder 2||Engineering Division committee minutes, 1916-1923|
|Box 2, Folder 1||College of Technology Executive committee minutes, 1923-1945|
|Box 2, Folder 2||College of Technology Executive committee minutes, 1940-1946|
|Box 2, Folder 3||College of Technology Executive committee minutes, 1947-1949|
|Box 2, Folder 4||College of Technology Executive committee minutes, 1950-1951|
|Box 2, Folder 5||College of Technology Executive committee minutes, 1952-1956|
|Box 2, Folder 6||Electrical Engineering, annual reports, 1939-1951|
|Box 2, Folder 7||Technology faculty meetings, 1951-1957|
|Box 2, Folder 8||Technology curriculum committee, Oct. 10, 1951|
|Box 2, Folder 9||Graduate Faculty meetings, 1952-1956|
|Box 2, Folder 10||Theses (title list) 1922-1951|
|Box 2, Folder 11||Sponsored Research (electrical engineering), 1950-1951|
|Box 2, Folder 12||Histories: College of Technology, 1936, 1939|
|Box 2, Folder 13||Engineering Experiment Station History, by Laurance E. Webber (draft)|
|Box 3, Folder 1||Gift items, 1944-1947|
|Box 3, Folder 2||Surplus property, 1944-1948|
|Box 3, Folder 3||War Manpower Commission questionaire, Aug. 20, 1943|
|Box 3, Folder 4||Campus correspondence, 1944-1953|
|Box 3, Folder 5||Graduates (name and address), 1897-1929|
|Box 3, Folder 6||Registration, 1919-1941|
|Box 3, Folder 7||Enrollment figures, 1944-1949|
|Box 3, Folder 8||Enrollment figures, 1949-1952|
|Box 3, Folder 9||Registrat's stats., 1958-1961|
|Box 3, Folder 10||Instructional Space Requirements for the 1965-67 Biennium, May 15, 1962|
|Box 4, Folder 1||Evaluation of credits, 1937-1947|
|Box 4, Folder 2||Courses of Study, 1868-1968|
|Box 4, Folder 3||Doctoral program in Engineering, 1968|
|Box 4, Folder 4||"Computer Science Education: Will We Keep Pace?", report of the committee on computer science, 1969|
|Kingsbury Hall, 1950-1965
This box contains one folder of newspaper clippings and programs concerning the dedication of Kingsbury Hall on Oct. 14, 1950. It also conatins three folders of materials concerning the renovation and expansion of Kingsbury Hall in 1964-65.