College of Health & Human Services (CHHS)

  • University Archives
    The University of New Hampshire Occupational Therapy program was initiated in 1942 as a major program offered by the Art Department of the College of Liberal Arts. It was first accredited by the American Occupational Therapy Association and the…
  • University Archives
    The Office of Academic Affairs spearhead the university's progress in academic programming, faculty development, and student academic affairs. These files contain support materials for the 1983 University Accreditation process, minutes and reports…
  • University Archives
    The University of New Hampshire Occupational Therapy program was initiated in 1942 as a major program offered by the Art Department of the College of Liberal Arts. This collection contains memorabilia and artifacts compiled as part of the 50th…
  • University Archives
    The School of Health and Human Services was established as the Division of Health Studies in 1969. The following year it was renamed the School of Health Studies. In 1990, it was reorganized as the School of Health and Human Services. Prior to 1969 health studies courses were part of the College of…
  • University Archives
    The Fireside Experience Program was developed and first occured in 1981. This series contains various papers and correspondence concerning the Fireside Program.
  • University Archives
    The graduate school at UNH was formally created in 1928, though graduate studies date back to the university founding. This collection contains files from the graduate school including minutes of the graduate faculty meetings, campus correspondence,…
  • University Archives
    The University Folk Club at the University of New Hampshire started as the Women's League in 1912. The purpose of the organization was to "promote better fellowship among the women connected with New Hampshire College". By 1919 the number of female…
  • University Archives
    This series consists of annual reports which were given to the president by all departments and offices on campus, 1925-1959 and 1970-1973.
  • University Archives
    The Faculty Senate was the successor of the Academic Senate. Composed of elected representatives from the major departments of the University, the Senate assesses, clarifies, and develops the university's academic policies. The collection holds the agendas and minutes of the Senate since 1996.
  • University Archives
    The President's Cabinet was created in 1990 by President Dale F. Nitzschke and consists of the Directors of the major segments of the University. This series contains the agendas with attachments of the Cabinet meetings.
  • University Archives
    This series contains the agendas with attachments for the President's Staff. The Staff was started in 1990 by President Dale Nitzschke and consists of all the Vice Presidents of the University.
  • University Archives
    The Accreditation Steering Committee oversaw re-accreditation processes at the University of New Hampshire from 1983-1994. This series consists of records maintained by the Steering Committee for UNH Regional Accreditation by the New England…
  • University Archives
    The Publications Office produces pamphlets, brochures, maps, posters, and invitations for the University. This series contains a collection of their products.
  • University Archives
    This series contains videotapes produced for the School of Health and Human Services.
  • University Archives
    The School of Health and Human Services was established as the Division of Health Studies in 1969. The following year it was renamed the School of Health Studies. In 1990, it was reorganized as the School of Health and Human Services. Prior to 1969 health studies courses were part of the College of…
  • University Archives
    The School of Health and Human Services was established as the Division of Health Studies in 1969. The following year it was renamed the School of Health Studies. In 1990, it was reorganized as the School of Health and Human Services. Prior to 1969 health studies courses were part of the College of…