Periodicals (magazines and journals) have different circulation policies depending on location and type.
Chemistry Library & Physics Library
- Single issue periodicals circulate for one day
- Bound volumes circulate for three days
Dimond Library & Engineering/Math/Computer Science Library
- Most periodicals, both single issues and bound volumes, circulate for seven days
- Most periodicals can be renewed online
- The most recent issues of popular magazines at Dimond Library as well as the most recent issues of journals at the Engineering/Math/Computer Science Library are displayed for in-library use only
You must present your library card or a valid government-issued photo ID when you wish to borrow materials.