The Dimond Academic Commons (DAC) in Dimond Library merges academic and technical resources, so that students, faculty, and staff can work collaboratively or individually.
Staff at the Information Desk can help you with circulation of materials, library card registrations, course reserves, and informational questions including directions, basic research questions and searches, as well as referrals to subject librarians.
Government Information faculty can help you find US federal documents, research government information, locate maps and data, and schedule instruction sessions.
Writing Center Services
Connors Writing Center provides free, individualized writing conferences to all UNH students. Through a peer-conferencing model, they help students improve their writing and understand the importance of collaboration and communication in the writing process. They also provide conferences in oral presentations.
IT Help Desk staff can help you:
- Clean viruses and spyware from your laptop
- Learn how to stay virus- and spyware- free
- Get connected - including UNH high speed wireless
- Set up UNH email on your mobile devices
- Use MyCourses
- Use Word, Excel, & PowerPoint
- Drop off exam-scan test sheets & surveys
- Fixing computer account problems and re-setting passwords
- Scan documents & images
- Set up your laptop to print to the library printers
Parker Media Lab staff can help you:
- Borrow audio and video equipment
- Create, edit, and review digital media projects
- Digitize audio or video
- Scan and manipulate images
- Create rich media presentations
- Duplicate, transfer, convert and preserve media materials