The Dimond Academic Commons (DAC) in Dimond Library merges academic and technical resources, so that students, faculty, and staff can work collaboratively or individually.
The Research Center can help you find books and articles, research a topic, request materials from other libraries, and schedule library instruction sessions.
The Circulation Desk can help with library cards, billing, and fines; checkouts, requests, and location of library materials; study room sign-outs; library policy questions; circulation of library laptops and equipment; and course reserve materials.
Government Information faculty can help you find US federal documents, research government information, locate maps and data, and schedule instruction sessions.
Writing Center Services
Connors Writing Center provides free, individualized writing conferences to all UNH students. Through a peer-conferencing model, they help students improve their writing and understand the importance of collaboration and communication in the writing process. They also provide conferences in oral presentations.
AT Support Center staff can help you:
- Clean viruses and spyware from your laptop
- Learn how to stay virus- and spyware- free
- Get connected - including UNH highspeed wireless
- Set up UNH email on your mobile devices
- Use MyCourses
- Use Word, Excel, & PowerPoint
- Drop off exam-scan test sheets & surveys
- Fixing computer account problems and re-setting passwords
- Scan documents & images
- Set up your laptop to print to the library printers
Parker Media Lab staff can help you:
- Borrow audio and video equipment
- Create, edit, and review digital media projects
- Digitize audio or video
- Scan and manipulate images
- Create rich media presentations
- Duplicate, transfer, convert and preserve media materials